I am an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist qualified 2004. My way of working integrates a person-centred approached with Transactional Analysis. My aim is to provide an environment that offers you an opportunity to talk in a safe place without judgement and the acceptance of the uniqueness of us as individuals. I believe my approach can provide the conditions for change, increase self-awareness and, allow for personal growth.
Over the last 25 years I have had the privilege of working with individuals and groups, helping them to grow and develop to realise their full potential.
I offer both short term and long term counselling with individuals. This is dependent on the needs of each person.
Using my skills and experience as a mediator I am also able to work with couples who want to change and improve their relationship. I also provide coaching and mentoring to individuals.
Training and Qualifications
• 4 year postgraduate training in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (CPTI, Edinburgh)
• MSc, Masters in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh)
• Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling (CPTI) COSCA validated
• Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Supervision (Glasgow Caledonian University)
• MSc. Human Resource Management (University of Strathclyde)
• Qualified Workplace Mediator (ILM Endorsed)
Membership of Professional Bodies
• Registered Member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)