Artis Orbis – EICP Associate Therapist
My journey towards becoming a counsellor and psychotherapist began 11 years ago. Ever since I have been devoted to the vocation I love dearly. I support people during their difficult times and am available for those who need to be heard and listened to in a confidential space.
I have been fortunate to travel widely, living in many countries of the world such as Belgium, Canada, India and Latvia. All these places have enriched my understanding of human nature, its complexities and richness. My career has included positions as a teacher of English, a governmental clerk for the EU, and for an agency mental health care assistant.
Since 2018 I have been practising in a variety of settings. These include the Helios Health Centre London where I supported people with HIV, Solace Care and West Kent Mind.
I am currently employed by the University of Edinburgh as a student counsellor and by Home Tuition Scotland as a mental health mentor for students.
I draw upon the various models covered in my training courses. These include using dreams and imagination to tailor the sessions to you as an individual, considering your potential to integrate into your authentic journey to become all that you can be. The aim is to transform your internal behavioural patterns so that they become your internal support rather than destruction.
Re Vision, London
- Working towards an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Transpersonal Psychotherapy including UKCP accreditation (2018-to present)
Persephone College, Stroud
- Advanced Diploma of Psychophonetics 2013
- Diploma in Psychosophy Coaching for Deep Leadership and Counselling 2013
Ontario College of Health Sciences and Alternative Medicine, Canada
- Diploma of Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 2018
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- Registered Member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Trainee Member of UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
I abide by the code of ethics of BACP and UKCP.