WHY CHOOSE COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY?
- Do you feel anxious or depressed?
- Are you grieving a loss?
- Are you feeling stressed?
- Do you feel stuck in a relationship that seems to be going nowhere?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
- Are you suffering from the effects trauma or abuse?
- Do you want to have increased confidence and healthier relationships?
- Do you want to grow and develop?
- Do you want a more fulfilling life?
- Has Covid impacted on psychological wellbeing?
- Is it difficult to return to a more normal way of life after Lockdown?
- Do you want to make your changes to your life after the experience of the last few years?
- Do you just want someone to talk to?
If you find yourself asking some or all of these questions over and over, then either online or in person counselling and psychotherapy can be the way forward. You may also recognise some of the issues below as being behind some of the questions you ask yourself:
- Effects of Lockdown
- Family difficulties
- Relationship issues
- Workplace problems
- Life changes and transitions
- Self-confidence & self esteem
At EICP you are in good hands, and you will be listened to and responded to with sensitivity and understanding. We are also here to listen, if you simply need someone to talk through your problems with.