I have worked as a psychotherapist and counsellor in private practice since 2001 and am committed to helping people change and develop.
My career has been very long and varied, working at senior management and director level in the public, private and voluntary sectors. This includes 10 years as a partner in a psychotherapy training institute.
I provide one-to-one counselling and psychotherapy to adults, offering clients a confidential space in which to talk about present difficulties and explore unresolved past issues and patterns.
My work with clients is centred on compassion, sensitivity and a commitment to facilitating change.
I also practice as a business coach mainly in the public sector and with private clients and as a team facilitator.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- 4 year postgraduate training in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy. (CPTI, Edinburgh)
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis. (CPTI) COSCA validated
- Gestalt Theory and Practice course, Spectrum, London
- The Cape Cod Training Programme in Couples, Families & Small Systems Work. (Gestalt International Study Centre (GISC), USA )
- Applying the Cape Cod Model to Coaching. (GISC), USA
- Post Graduate Diploma in Careers Guidance. (University of Strathclyde)
- MSc Careers Guidance and Employment Counselling. (University of Strathclyde)
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Regular Member of the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA)
I am a contractual member of the UKCP registered United Kingdom Association for Transactional Analysis and abide by its Code of Ethics.